Tuning forks therapy for adults.
Tuning Forks Therapy is a powerful, non-invasive healing technique that uses sound vibration to re-harmonize and attune the human energy field. It has been used successfully to treat a wide variety of conditions by unblocking or releasing energy disturbances inside and outside the body. The vibration of sound has many effects on both the conscious and unconscious levels, invoking emotional responses.
Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments because they emanate perfect sine wave sound patterns that allow you to fine-tune instruments to the correct pitch. When tuning forks are striked it causes the air around them to start vibrating, sending out very strong impulses through the air. Because of this, they have been adopted by healers who use them to increase the amount of energy on parts of the body they are trying to heal.
Every organ, tissue, gland and cell in the body depends on a regular and uninterrupted supply of the energy in order to carry out the process of sustaining life. Ancient Chinese and Indian medicines are both advocates of unblocking and releasing energy disturbances inside and outside the body in order to alleviate the symptoms of any disease. The application of tuning fork sound therapy can act as a tool to bring about changes on all levels of the energy system (through chakras and meridians), producing a remarkable healing effect as a result.
Sound is in constant motion and is made up of three important interconnecting elements, namely Pulse, Wave and Form. These cannot exist one without the other as they form a trinity of three elements in action in order to create one powerful force. The laws governing quantum physics have demonstrated that everything in the universe is made up of vibrational fields and the human body is no exception. Sound is recognized as the most important form of vibrational energy as it gives birth to all other forms. It can cause different effects in each one of these fields, and vibration from any source can have both beneficial and detrimental effects to our well-being as a whole.
When the human body comes into contact within any of these fields, either negative or positive resonance occurs and the body’s delicate cell structure can become affected depending on the source. Resonance is the process whereby the primary vibration can initiate the secondary vibration which becomes sympathetic to it so that they both start resonating at the same frequency. A classic example of this is the sound that can be created by the trained voice of an opera singer which can shatter a glass if the note is held long enough; it resonates and vibrates to the point of destruction because the material is not flexible enough to withstand the vibrations it produces in sympathy.
In the case of tuning fork therapy a beneficial process of resonance occurs. This means that if the frequency measured in vibrations per second (vps) is applied by focusing the sound generated by tuning forks on various parts of the body, it can help to establish a new pattern of balance, erasing the detrimental patterns caused by the negative resonance pattern of ill health.
A wide spectrum of positive interaction and healing effect of tuning forks therapy includes:
- Provides immediate deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress, anxiety by bringing your nervous system into balance
- Enhances massage, acupressure and acupuncture
- Balances chakras and meridians
- Restores DNA structures and improves main body organs functioning
- Connects to higher-self and higher cosmic vibrations
- Stimulates immune system by removing all toxins and pathogens (bacteria, viruses, fungi)
- Integrates left and right brain’s hemisphere
Standard session lasts 1 hour and includes:
- Cleansing aura, chakras & re-energizing them (about 20 min)
- Restoration of DNA structure (about 10 min)
- Renewal of main body organs like kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, lunges (depending on the problem – max 15 min)
- Stimulation of immune system (10 min)
- Connection to Higher-self /Divine Love and Universe – (5 min)
Extended session up to 1.5 h includes:
- Reflexology on the foot using main points of acupressure.
Now tuning forks therapy for kids also available.